Monday, December 30, 2019


Time slipped away right after Christmas, I had to call my cleaning lady to come and help with the house because the after party carnage was a little too much for me to handle, my excuse was that I wasn't sure where the pots and pans go and I didn't want to mess up her system in the kitchen, the truth is I'm a idiot and I don't know how to empty out the dish washer and organize my china cabinet.

I powered through work the rest of last week and weekend while feeling deathly ill but come Monday all is good.  I thought about what else I can do to get myself ready for the new year beside a junk clean out for the house which I had already done and definitely getting a new set of bed sheets and duvet is a good idea!  For some reason every couple of months or so I must update my bedding because my dogs simply destroy them!  We are not worthy of nice expensive bedding because of this fact so I usually find the cheapest softest bed sheets that I can find at HomeGoods.  I was pretty excited to find a full pink set of bedding for a little over $40 and super soft white bed sheets for much less.  Fie Fie approves this purchase and looking forward to eat this new bed set for the next month for dinner.  I'm looking forward to have some comfy snuggle times with my furry sexy little man.

My ex husband used to say it was him or the dogs, so now I think about him sometimes:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...