Thursday, January 30, 2020




I wanted to learn to make Japanese style egg omelet so I ordered this small pink omelet pan to try it out.  It actually turned out pretty well and I did good on the first try.  Sometimes I'm not sure if I should describe Japanese cooking as "super cute" or "super refined," they seem both accurate to me.  In any case, these are delicious and has an interesting texture, definitely not the eggs that I'm familiar making. 



My pups agreed that this was a nice first attempt and they loved these fancy Japanese Tamagoyaki.
I read this quote somewhere and it says that "I try to make each day a miniature lifetime in which I achieve something and I enjoy something."  I think we all had a pretty good morning today sharing some fancy eggs for breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...