Sunday, February 2, 2020


This little corner seems to be a good spot for my plants as they are starting to thrive here.  I think a home should have plants and little pets to make it a happy place.  I always love the look of a antique conservatory with orchids from exotic places and ancient plant stands and gorgeous old windows. In my imagination there's a place in the deep forest with beautiful ancient manor and gorgeous exotic birds flying about.  Well reality is slightly lacking, so I will just have to use my imagination to fill out the rest.


Since I haven't kill the other plants yet, I felt kind of encouraged to bring another member into my family.  I try not to buy too many plants at once because it can be overwhelming to take care of new plants, but they do bring out so much positive energy into the space.  





I spent most of Sunday hiding at home, some days I'm stuck between feeling massively lonely and not wanting to go out and socialize.  I think we can all get in a bit of funk on occasion, it's been a gloomy, cold and sad winter riddled with sickness for me, whatever happened to the eternal sunshine of California?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...