Thursday, May 20, 2021



The whole month of May was a total wash because I've been sick on and off, all my work plans got put on hold, to be honest I couldn't even really think about anything besides trying to pass the time.  I tried to push for some workout but it only seemed to make me sicker so I decided to just take things easy as I recover fully.  

While we were working at running a few tests more serious problems got discovered, for a while it really got me feeling like I was so down on luck.   I got pretty worried about who would take care of my dogs if something happened to me.  As time passed and I gained back most of my energy, my head cleared up and I started thinking about all the positive things I have in my life and it just started to make me feel happy again.  

I know it's easy to forget, but happiness really is a choice sometimes.  When I think about all the good things in my life, it gives purpose to my life and helps to make me become interested in my own life again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...