Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Workout Plans

 

I'm back to working out a few times a week at the gym, it's so incredible how in three or four months your body could deteriorate so much, kind of really depressing actually, but I had to re-start somewhere.  

This is the first time in my life that I ever felt so out of shape that it's hard to recognize myself in the mirror and none of my clothes fit anymore.  It's awful to have anxiety over weight gain and not being comfortable in my own skin.  

It's always hard to get started back onto a fitness journey but my game plan is to take one day at a time and focus on simple activities.  My goal each day is to stay hydrated, take my supplements, drink one green smoothie and take one workout class, and walk all my dogs in the neighborhood.  If I listen to the chatter in my head or wait for motivation to come, nothing would get done so I choose to just focus on my to do list and believing that I will eventually feel better when my health turns around.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...