Tuesday, June 29, 2021


Everything seems to be changing so fast, the world around me is nearly back to normal and I can tell by seeing all the nasty traffic again during rush hour.  


After over a year of a lot of isolation and two months of being heavily ill, I somehow struggled to find my glam.  I had some free time in the evening so I stopped by the nail salon.  I'm back to work already so things are getting hectic during the day but the evenings are my free time and it's just nice to be able to do a few things that I enjoy.  The manicurist gave me a handful of all her newest colors and I told her to paint all of them, it turned out so good and instantly made me happy!


I went to Sephora to return some stuff but ended up with some more makeup on my hands... I love the transformative power of makeup, a new little lipstick takes my imagination to a dream vacation or relaxing afternoon at the cafe.  





Once I'm home it's immediately time to cook dinner for the pups.  I made boiled chicken breast for the puppies and some left over pasta and fruit for myself.  Uggie gave me a big sloppy kiss on the nose after he ate his share of dinner.  The evening was perfectly cool and it was overall a really nice night hanging out with the pups.  Some days are just really good days even though nothing really good or special happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...