Thursday, October 28, 2021

Ten years and a day

End of September was exactly ten years since Bobby died in a horrific car accident.  It really just felt like yesterday, ten years is supposed to be a long time but life actually went by really fast.  Bobby was always a little shadow and following me everywhere and he was in a lot of my pictures.  If it weren't for the accident he'd still be with me today.  I still remember wearing that outfit and taking him and Kelly on a walk, it was such a happy day.  I still miss him so much!

This picture was from when I first got him, the first night when I picked him up from the shelter I put him in the bathroom right next to my bedroom and he cried and cried until I put him in the same room as me and Kelly.  He was also skin and bones and very timid.  He learned all the house rules from Kelly and copied her every move. 


I tried to put a green jacket on him once but he didn't know what to do with it.  He sure looked so cute though!  I used to spend a lot of time taking care of him, giving him bath, cooking and petting.  He loved giving me kisses and was the sweetest little boy but also very smart and quite a trouble maker.  


Bobby loved Kelly so much and always snuggled in the same bed with her.  There isn't a whole lot of regrets in my life but if I could go back in time I really want to have him with me and take better care of my little guy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...