Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday

I sat in a coffee shop to read this afternoon in Venice. Since this was a random idea I decided to explore the neighborhood after coffee, and when I smelt the ocean air I realized that I was just pretty much a few minutes from the beach.
It was a serene moment, I sat on the bench and did a little people watching.
I found so many interesting places today just looking around by myself, it was so exciting to walk without searching online first to see what's out there, because you can be surprised by what shows up next. I found a eccentric jewelry shop that I will be revisiting again, a Jewish center that seemed so peaceful but was right next to a neighbor shop that blew heavy metal music, and lots of arts and crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...