Thursday, January 27, 2011

What's been on my mind lately? Furniture! These are a few things that I love(I'm allowed to dream a little, right?), but where does the Eames Chair come in? Can you mix and match different styles of furniture?

I've also been thinking a lot about shelter animals lately, sometimes I feel that animals are truly helpless in a human dominated world, and ever since I started having pets myself I begin to love them with all my heart. Maybe I should start volunteering at the humane society on the weekends? Maybe when I'm not so stressed out with things on hand I could get into a volunteer training program, maybe maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...