Sunday, April 24, 2011

IMG_9612

Happy Easter everyone! These bunnies are not Easter decorations, I just have a bunny themed backyard:)

So how did the painting job go? I think I'm happy with it. The bedroom used to have red window sills, they used to look like this


we took out the red, painted the wall in white and added a accent wall color in mint green.  

IMG_9608IMG_9610

It's not done yet, I still need to re-upholster the cushion, put in a real bed and night stands and replace that ugly old ceiling fan. The painter is almost done with the other rooms, so more pictures to come. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. That looks so much better already! I have never been a huge fan of red walls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Cassie! White is way better!

    ReplyDelete

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...