Monday, July 4, 2011

IMG_2217IMG_2218IMG_2213
IMG_2232
After my fiance and I got engaged, the initial idea of a wedding was to have a civil ceremony with family members only, then followed by a two week European vacation. The idea of having a quiet wedding didn't quite fly with my side of family, so my fiance and I pushed the European honeymoon to next year, took care of the paper work in the U.S., packed our bags and headed to China for two weeks to have our ceremony. My father booked the banquet hall at a Sofitel hotel, the guests that came to the wedding were both of our parents plus three hundred something friends and relatives. I snatched a few pictures the night before when we were going through the steps for the wedding day, it was a good thing to do because I certainly never got another chance to shoot a empty hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...