Wednesday, July 20, 2011

IMG_3951
         Two months ago I was even afraid to touch dirt, now gardening is one of my favorite things in the world. I could lose hours trimming roses and plants, and it seems that my flowers are starting to thrive, instead of completely dying out after they are purchased. I credit that to having a little bit of gardening space and living close to a few very good and well hidden nurseries. Usually when I have a question about a sick plant I go in to talk to the staff, get some gardening project ideas and also pick out a few things on my way out. If I were to ever own a business, I'd like it to be a nursery. To me personally, being in the open air among trees and flowers is really the only job that does not look like work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...