Thursday, January 26, 2012

IMG_8494IMG_8511IMG_8508IMG_8514

The weather is fantastic today! I got up in the morning and went to the beach to have breakfast with Kelly and Alfie. I ordered Belgian waffles for myself and a hamburger patty for the kids. In two months I'd been living in my new house, in a new neighborhood with my new husband for a year now, time goes by fast, and don't I say that a lot!

I've been thinking of working and going to school again lately. I suddenly have the idea of opening my own shop of some sort. The idea of sitting 8 hours a day talking til my throat burns out giving piano lessons to little kids doesn't appeal to me anymore. It seems like a lot of fun to have, say, a clothing boutique of my own? When the weather is nice I tend to dream, but I can still dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...