A picture of my fairy garden at night... I bought 50 bucks worth of candy and it didn't even last me til 8pm. Lots and lots of kids came for candies and many of them complimented on my fairy garden! I oven baked some organic chicken legs for my doggies and ate fast food with my husband, and man my dogs live for chicken! It was a really good night overall!
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
A picture of my fairy garden at night... I bought 50 bucks worth of candy and it didn't even last me til 8pm. Lots and lots of kids came for candies and many of them complimented on my fairy garden! I oven baked some organic chicken legs for my doggies and ate fast food with my husband, and man my dogs live for chicken! It was a really good night overall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Year Preparation
I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...
-
Baked my very first cake EVER last night! I had no idea that baking takes so much time, since I started nearly at 8pm, I had a cake right a...
-
I've been working on a living room/dining room refresh but it's been painfully slow. I wanted to paint the living room pink but it...

No comments:
Post a Comment