Sunday, January 13, 2013



Over the weekend my husband and I dined at a wonderful restaurant in Newport Beach. We come here once in a while and whenever we are here we truly enjoy our dinner because they've got super fresh oysters and the main course and wine are all delicious!



I wore my new heart print dress from forever 21 today.

 

And we took the doggies to the dog park. Uggie ran and chased other dogs, Fie Fie dove into a group of little white poodles, even Kelly went all the way out to the other side of the field to explore for a while instead of stuck by our legs the whole time. It really made me feel like I got the bang out of my buck because it kind of is always a production to get three dogs into the car and drive 20 minutes to the place.

So over all it was just a homey weekend filled with wonderful times spent with family, but I think  sometimes the small pleasures of life are worth more than gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...