Sunday, January 13, 2013


Well I don't know what it is, four days after offering such a fun and exciting opportunity to own a bad dog, nobody took me up on the offer... I guess I will have to keep him.

So what got Uggie into such a big trouble in the first place? Well, it seems that Uggie had recently took on a hobby of peeing inside the house. Mind you that he was fully house broken, knew the drill very well, and I made sure to take him out every couple of hours to the backyard or a walk. Recently we purchased a brand new recliner from Room and Board. It was suppose to be my husband's man chair and my desperate attempt to be trendy and hip. As it turned out, I wasn't on the fast track to be trendy and hip with my new recliner, it was becoming Uggie's peeing pole.

A few nights ago he ran down stairs and I knew he probably had to go, so I ran after him to let him out in the backyard. Before I could reach him, he already peed all over the recliner, my new recliner that cost almost two grand, and there goes my hipness and replaced with hot yellow pee.  I didn't know what it was, whether it was 12:30 am and I was tired, or that I had to spend forty minutes cleaning up the recliner, I picked up a roll of paper stick and chased him all over the house to spank him.  He knew he was in trouble and so we were on a cat and mouse chase all over the house in the middle of night while my husband was trying to sleep. Finally Uggie hid in the crack between the bed and the night stand (he's too fat to fit under the bed these days) and refused to come out. I couldn't get to him so I went to bed.

The next day Uggie and Fie Fie came up to me to snuggle and I was still pretty mad and yelled at him. He knew he wasn't welcome and immediately dashed down the stairs crying all the way while Fie Fie stayed with me, but that just made me feel like an evil witch so I couldn't stay mad at him anymore. 

In the end, I could never stay mad at my doggies for too long, I regret that I got mad at all!  After all, aren't pets our best friends?




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...