Thursday, February 14, 2013

For Valentine's Day, my husband and I are staying at a hotel...


but not for the reason you think!

This is the only week we could squeeze in a termite fumigation for our house, which is long over due.  Last night my husband and I worked hard to clear things out of the house, food, medicine, cosmetics, dog food, plants,  whatever we could think of. Thank goodness for a big garage! Up next is our clogged sewage pipe, and then the chimney...yay...can't wait... There are times when I felt like asking my hubby, "are you sure there isn't a landlord's phone number somewhere we could just dial?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...