Thursday, February 21, 2013


DSC_0607DSC_0608DSC_0610

Just a few pictures of my fairy gardens in daylight:)

DSC_0629DSC_0630

I had my gardener planted my Camellia Japonica in the front yard. When our walnut tree fell down a little over a year ago, it knocked down several small bushy trees. I had this bald spot that exposed the neighbor's driveway for a while, but I think now the Camellia tree will fill in the space nicely!

IMG_8372

Last year around January I planted these small bushes in the corner of my front yard along with two pink carnations. 

DSC_0623

Look how much the bushes have grown only after a year! The french lavender bush smells so good and it constantly has bees swarming around it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...