Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Fairy Garden Update!




My fairy gardens are doing a whole lot better since I moved back home and no longer have to schedule a time to water my plants. It's so nice to get my backyard back!




This Chinese elm tree became a ball of mess after neglecting it for months, I just noticed today that it really needed a hair cut, as usual, I'm never smart enough to remember take "before" pictures. The wooden box it's in is falling apart, I will have to re-pot the tree when I have a moment!


Fairy holding a kitten.


This pink serissa is my absolute favorite tree. It is very happy right now and blooming lots of pink flowers.


Another view of my tree. I wonder how it will look in a few years?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...