Saturday, August 30, 2014

A mini kitchen tour!




I don't have a full on vintage kitchen yet, but I'm working on it!  So far I've had the ceiling painted a lime green color, installed three school house lights from Schoolhouse Electric, ripped off wood paneling in the breakfast nook area, re-plastered the nook ceiling, and replaced the odd looking home depot light fixture with a antique French cherub light.


In the meantime the kitchen is still great to cook in, it reliably churns out meals for me and my doggies and fresh hot coffee in the morning, I have no complaints! 





My next project is building a breakfast bench and table like this one for the breakfast nook area!  Think I will have it done before the end of year? Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...