Sunday, February 8, 2015



One of my favorite thing to do in the morning is to look through various plants I have inside and outside the house and water them if needed. Because I have so many plants now, I almost always have flowers blooming, or about to bloom, or new buds springing out. It's amazing to discover each day what surprises these plants have to offer. I had a friend that once told me, plants seem to know whether you want them or not, and by giving them care I feel the communication between me and these gorgeous flowers as if they are thanking me caring for them by showing abundant  blooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...