Friday, January 6, 2017



I bought this perfume as a new year gift to myself, but since I've been so busy, it just sat on my desk for a whole week and I didn't even had the time to look at it.  Finally today I opened the package and realize that it was absolutely amazing!  I bought something similar last year for a friend of mine but decided it was too expensive to use for myself, so this year I splurged a little and decided to go for it!

It really lifted my spirit as I've had a couple of very rough days at work and really needed a little something "nice" in my life!  A little spray and all the stressful thoughts on my mind all flew out the window, it really pulled my mind back into focusing on the good and positive things in my own life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...