Friday, January 20, 2017



Recently I found this pink vintage glass lamp, it has delicate painted flowers and costed only $30, however some work is needed to bring it to working order.


I temporarily borrowed a finial and harp from another lamp and put a new shade on it to see how things turned out... I really like the end result.

Next step is to get the lamp professionally re-wired as it's always good to be on the safe side when buying and using vintage lamps.  The shade is from Hobby Lobby and at half off sale it was less than $20.  I still need to outfit the lamp with its own harp and finial, the small costs here and there do add up, but so far I think it's a worthy investment.


I mean check out the detail on this lamp, it's so unique and in person it has a incredible presence and creates quite a magical ambiance.   I'm always really proud of myself when I find good style and a awesome deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...