Monday, January 16, 2017





Usually after work I cannot wait to get home and snuggle up to my pupsters,  I go straight home unless I'm out of ingredients to cook dog dinner, then I would make a quick stop at the grocery store. After dinner, if the meal was extra tasty, Kelly would get into a really good mood, and she would pick up a plush toy and dances around and tries to get my attention.  It's one of my favorite thing to watch, since she is usually not interested in toys, it's just super cute!

I would say having a little dog definitely makes a home more wholesome, it's not for everyone for sure, but if patience and long term commitment is in the picture, there's nothing better than having a little fury friend to share your home with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...