Wednesday, May 29, 2019



Kelly's staples came out yesterday!  I took her in a few days late but that was just because the cut looked so scary I was afraid it would pop open, of course it wouldn't, or would it??



I was up super early this morning so I spent ten minutes throwing some chicken legs in the instant pot and made bone broth for the pups.  My bone broth recipe is super simple, just a pack of organic chicken legs from Trader Joe's, I think the cost for a pack of legs is a little over $3, which mixed with kibble last about two to three meals for my four pups!  I also added in half a stalk of celery and one carrot chopped up.  Set it on stew for 45 minutes and I'm ready to go back in bed for some morning snuggle with Kelly!  By the time I got ready for work the bone broth was ready to be served, the meat was so tender it just fell off the bones and the pups have freshly made food for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...