Monday, May 27, 2019


I've been working so much that I jumped up this morning without realizing it was a holiday.  Anyway, finally I decided since no one else would be working today, I should really just relax for a bit and catch up on some house chores and do some food prepping for the week.  The pups seems to enjoy following me around the house too.  I got to make comfort food, watched my favorite tv show and got some laundry done ready for a new week.  Sometimes your battery just need to recharge!



Since Kelly was sick, I've been cooking meals for her everyday.  I have a pretty reliable recipes that she loves, and I've gotten the prepping down so it's very easy.  I usually buy a large packet of chicken breast that contain 5-7 pieces, Target seems to be having some really amazing prices on chicken with a whole 7 pieces pack for about $10, I don't know how to justify the lives of chicken for such low prices but I can't complaint since I'm on a pretty extreme low budget at the moment.  For prepping, I usually butterfly the breast to make more portion out of it.  I then separate each piece into individual zip-lock bags so I can just take one out every day for cooking.  I cook the chicken with some coleslaw veggie mix and then topped with a little bit of kibble seems to be working really well for Kelly and she always gobble all of them up.  Other pups get some of it too, I usually mix in a small ladle of the same stuff for the other three pups so they don't feel left out.  I switch things out from day to day like adding a boiled egg with fine crushed shell, or slice up some rare cooked steak for her, or high pressure some veggie and chicken legs for a bit of bone broth.  She's still on the low energy side but compared to before she's made huge improvements. 




My baby girl Bella is doing well too, she's truly the baby of the family and doesn't ask for much except regular food, exercise and some daily cuddle.  She's very warm hearted and always ready to give kisses.  I've always had people telling me that I have way too many dogs but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. 

2 comments:

  1. Aww! What an adorable fur baby! Also your phone case is super cute!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...