Sunday, July 21, 2019





I like to at least freshen up my wardrobe a little bit at the change of every season.  With so much unexpected expense this year I hardly was able to do any shopping.  It seemed a lot of my summer dresses fit for super warm weather from last year were all worn out and I was in bad need to get some new clothes.  For heavy working days a pair of comfortable flats and a light weight dress are all that's needed to get me through the day so dresses are definitely a must in my wardrobe stable.

This summer I've been watching a lot of 60s and 70s movies and I'm really taken with bold prints and bright colors.  Quite a bit of my outfits are 60s inspired but why not?  I've ordered a few vintage jewelry pieces to go with my summer dresses and I can't wait to see how everything turns out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...