Friday, July 26, 2019



I finally got around to get this antique mirror installed on the wall.  My tiny attic bedroom is really coming together nicely!  This year I got the second floor painted a very light shade of pink and decluttered a lot of junk that was doing nothing but taking up space.  I found this vintage vanity from a antique mall and the mirror came from a local antique store.  That plus a small leather arm chair and the bed was all I had space for, but I'm so happy to be surrounded by pretty and useful things, changing up the decor really brought a very different relaxing energy into this part of the house.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a dreamy little corner! I love it!

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janey, glad you love it:) hugs!

    ReplyDelete

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...