Friday, August 2, 2019


Excuse my ugly nails but I couldn't be bothered to go to a nail salon lately and I haven't gotten any manicure skill myself.  I just wanted to talk about this amazing 1940s cocktail ring that I've been wearing lately, paired with a floral green dress today.  I always like to do a little something to my outfit everyday, it doesn't have to be a whole lot, but even just a simple pairing of a ring with a dress brightens my day!  

I had a minor accident on the freeway a couple of days ago and something fierce punctured not only my rear passenger tire but also knocked a huge hole in the metal rim!  I ended up with over $800 worth of repairs and had to get a new tire and rim!  Having extra unexpected expense is always stressful but I'm so glad it wasn't something worse and I was in a really happy mood to get my car this morning after it was fixed. 


I finally was able to get a table at my local tea room this afternoon, they have odd business hours and I never remember to call in to make a reservation, it's always whenever I'm in the area I will pop in to see if they had any seats  available and I was either too early or just missed their seating hours by five minutes.  Unlike a lot of my friends, I quite enjoy dining out on my own.  I pretty much polished two tiers of sandwich, scones and cakes all by myself and I regret nothing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...