Monday, August 12, 2019



I spent the weekend catching up on lots of sleep and taking care of my puppies.  Sometimes doing nothing is a real luxury in life, all I did was cleaning the house, watering the garden and cooking for myself and my puppies, I think they are happy that I'm home with them because they got extra walks and a lot more treats during the day!


I also made my way back to the gym again, it's been such a hectic month and I barely used my gym card at all and I can really feel the difference in my energy level.  I like to set goals for myself at the beginning of every week because otherwise a week would fly by without much being accomplished.  My goal for this week is to at least hit the gym every other day and take a class.  A couple of weeks ago I got this pretty pink Reebok gym bag from Marshall's for $14, it's too cute and too cheap to pass up and now I get to enjoy working out in pink!


Who's got a case of Mondays?  Not me after being supercharged from a weekend of rest and relaxation!







No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...