Thursday, August 15, 2019


Bella recently suffered another bad hair cut, her face was kind of really matted so the groomer shaved off her face hair in one fell swoop.  Now I wake up first thing in the morning with this white looking giant bald chihuahua staring at me.  I tried to tell her that it's alright and hair eventually grow back, but honestly, I don't think she cares.


I pulled this dress out of the closet with the tag still on, apparently I bought it last year and never wore it once!  It's coming out of the closet for a run today!  I'm generally in good mood when I have some cute dress on, especially if my rings match the color way of the fabric!  It's been a good week with work not being super heavy, I'm just enjoying some relaxing summer time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...