Friday, October 11, 2019



I really had to force myself to stop working and stop showing up at the office this week because my energy has been so low due to work stress that I really had to take some time away.  So much had to be done at home anyway because when I was working a lot I just didn't have any time and now chores are piling up at home and lots of things need my attention.  It's super difficult to shift focus when you are hell bend on getting work done but I think I made a little bit of adjustment.  About half the light bulbs have burnt out at the house and I have nothing to eat in the fridge so that will need to be taken care of right away and I'm looking forward to do a little meal planning so I don't have to eat out all the time.  It's nice to stop taking care of other people's business and start paying attention to yourself instead.



I've also started regularly working out again... it took quite sometime but I'm back into the habit which is super important.  It really helped me to manage my anxiety and stress after I breakout a good sweat at the gym and I hope I can keep it up!  My favorite workout clothing brand this year is Alo and now their products are even on sale at Nordstromrack.  Also how awesome are those white Illesteva sunglasses?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...