Wednesday, October 2, 2019



I'm was at the Pickwick Vintage Show this past Sunday and had a wonderful time checking out some of the best vendors for vintage jewelry and apparel, and also enjoyed walking around a little bit at the garden. 


My find for the day was this amazing gold pendant from 1890s!  I'm planning to add a gold bail and loop it through a velvet choker necklace.  I used to have a art book in college featuring antique oil painting portraits, the delicate beautiful jewelry on those women always caught my eye.  Somehow antique jewelry have a soul just like old houses and I'm always drawn to them.  Can't wait to see the end result when I'm finished with this little necklace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...