Wednesday, December 4, 2019



Thanksgiving came and gone.  Typically I either host a small Friendsgiving party at my house or spend the day at a good friend's house, this year two of my friends invited me to their friendsgiving dinners for both Wednesday and Thursday and I ended up meeting some really awesome new friends and had a amazing time.  I came home with some super delicious recipes and inspired to host some nice dinner parties at my own house.  For people that don't have large extended families, holidays can still be heart warming and fun, it all takes a little bit of pre-planning.  This year I still got to cook and bring a dish to my friends' house but it was rather stress free because I did not have to be responsible for the whole meal.

Recently I had a conversation with a friend about not having large families near by and holidays do get a little funny, but at the end of day I don't think everyone's family fits into that picture perfect mold like how it shows on tv, but I guess I'm ok with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...