Saturday, April 21, 2012


A neighbor of mine runs her own gift shop in the city I live in, sometimes she will let me forage through her backyard and buy whatever I like for a really good price. A few weeks ago I found this super awesome birdhouse pedestal, the birdhouse is no longer there, but the square box on top of the pedestal is perfect for a fairy garden container. It took me another couple of weeks to find the time to get the big tall thing home, once here, I immediately ripped out the old plants inside and putted my own fairy garden in. I call this is my "Bobby garden," because there's a little black dog hiding inside:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...