Wednesday, November 20, 2013


These days I can really feel the holidays rolling out full force through out the universe. It's on the radio, in the stores, and flooding in the air. My local craft store has already begun some decent 40% sales and loaded with holiday decors. This year I'm not big on Christmas, I spent a big chuck of my energy dealing with our disastrous home construction, so yesterday I picked up a couple of stamps on sale so I could relax a little and do some coloring. Speaking of the simple pleasures in life, something so simple and silly just makes me happy, and it really doesn't take much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...