Sunday, December 7, 2014


I absolutely love this room in the house now after the Christmas tree and ornaments are up! I'm all finished with the decorations, the only thing left to do is to make a fire one of these days... in the fireplace of course!



When the weather gets a bit colder I like to make warm comfy food like a soup or stew. Tonight I threw together a lot of vegetable and mushroom in the crockpot to make a beef stew. Tomorrow when I come home this will be ready for dinner! There's enough left over meat which I stored in a separate bag in the fridge, maybe tomorrow my doggies will get some beef dinner too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...