Friday, June 7, 2019


Once in a while I find a huge lot of vintage ring on ebay for 20 bucks, sometimes more than a dozen come in a little envelop in the mail and me and my friends always have a lot of fun with them.  I usually clean them in my ultrasonic jewelry cleaner so they come out sparkle like new again, it's always a fun jewelry party when I get these and we pick through them to see who likes what, and we get totally sparkled up for a fun night out.  These things are so cheap by the time we get through the night dancing and laughing, half of the stones have already gone missing but we have so much fun with it, just the laugh alone is worth the money!





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...