Monday, July 8, 2019




I don't have any real jewelry but I do have a ton of cheap vintage rings that I found either online or at antique malls.  Sometimes I would find a super nice one for $25 or when I'm lucky I would find a ring lot online that would give you a truck load of rings for $20.  I'm usually attracted to maybe one or two really colorful statement rings in the photo, but when the package arrive you can guarantee to find at least several really good rings that weren't even noticeable in the pictures.  The little heart shaped solitaire in the second picture has so much lovely detail and is a cute vintage Brighton ring.  These rings are most of the time at least 60 years old and still shine on after all these years.  

I love the idea of having a lot of sparkle for very little cost, it's great for dressing up for a fun evening out or just to make a regular work day more interesting.  On a particular busy day, it's simply good for morale to be dressed up and accessorized well.  I work in an environment where dressing up is absolutely required, but I never shy away from flaunting my cheap rings in front of my important clients.  I guess at the end of day you can have great style without breaking the bank and that's more than good enough for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...