Tuesday, July 2, 2019



I took off work early in the afternoon and took all four dogs to the dog park.  Under the watchful eye of everyone in the dog park I dragged four beasts inside and tried not to pay attention to the stares.  Obviously it could be a bit awkward as everyone was trying to figure out if I had a hoarding problem, but who cares!  The pups had a great time, we stayed a long time and Fie Fie didn't want to leave!  He really really wanted to keep playing but it was dinner time.  Once we came home I prepared dinner for everyone and the rest of evening was probably the most quiet I've had in a while as all the pups were completely worn out.





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...