I thought for a long time what to do with this wall space in the tv room, finally decided to put a little writing desk there. It really is a vanity table because it has a gorgeous three fold mirror, but since I'm superstitious about Feng Shui and it's no good to place mirror facing the window, I talked to myself into believing that I didn't like the mirrors there. Anyhow, I think a little lamp can be called for on top of it, and it's the perfect space for writing if I don't want to head upstairs for my blue room. ( And please excuse the messy pictures scattered around.)
Saturday, October 29, 2011
I thought for a long time what to do with this wall space in the tv room, finally decided to put a little writing desk there. It really is a vanity table because it has a gorgeous three fold mirror, but since I'm superstitious about Feng Shui and it's no good to place mirror facing the window, I talked to myself into believing that I didn't like the mirrors there. Anyhow, I think a little lamp can be called for on top of it, and it's the perfect space for writing if I don't want to head upstairs for my blue room. ( And please excuse the messy pictures scattered around.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Year Preparation
I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...
-
Baked my very first cake EVER last night! I had no idea that baking takes so much time, since I started nearly at 8pm, I had a cake right a...
-
I've been working on a living room/dining room refresh but it's been painfully slow. I wanted to paint the living room pink but it...

No comments:
Post a Comment