Tuesday, December 17, 2019

A bit of holiday shopping and Christmas cards are out.. mostly!


Not the pups' Christmas presents but they badly needed some new bedding because I had to tossed a couple of them in the trash this weekend.  I've been buying all their beddings from HomeGoods for years, simply because they are the cheapest and quality is very good.  I bought two beds and blankets but it's not enough so I will have to go back for a couple more.  There's always a buzz of excitement when new beddings or toys are brought in and everyone take their turn to try things out.  I got a few fuzzy teddy toys and treats for them for Christmas but for now they are hiding under the Christmas tree!

For their dinner last night I cooked last of the left over food from couple nights ago mixed with eggs, they eat eggs about once a week and absolute love them!



I did a good amount of holiday cards this past weekend and also a little bit of holiday shopping last night.  In fact, for the coming new year I plan to go more card writing because people don't do it so much anymore and it's always so special to receive a thank you note or birthday card in the mail!  I'm a terrible gifter and never seem to know what to get for people, so I opted for some boxes of See's chocolate and called it a day.  The problem with going into the chocolate store is I end up eating a lot of samples and buying way too much candy for myself!





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...