Monday, December 16, 2019


Sunday turned out to be super hectic, I spent the morning at the gym taking classes and catching up with a few friends.  One of my favorite class is yoga meditation and I'm not alone in this opinion because the room is always super packed!  After gym it's off to work, I had to run all over creation including a trip to LA county, lucky traffic wasn't bad on the weekend and I got done what I needed.  I already have friends slipping Starbucks card into holiday cards to give me so it's been super nice getting free coffee to help me get the day started!


I barely made it back on time to come home and feed the pups' dinner and change into a evening dress, turned out I had nothing to wear!  I got ready in 15 minutes and then it was party time.  I always get invited to my friend's Christmas party and it's one of my favorite event to go to all year, mostly because there are a lot of friends that I already know, it's so nice to catch up with them over a cocktail, besides that the food has always been amazing over the years!


I'm so thankful to have met so many amazing friends over the last several years.  When I first moved to Orange County I didn't know anyone but now there are so many people I can call great friends and I'm really a happier person because of them.  I've also noticed something about them, for instance there are a lot of people that came to this country all alone with nothing at all but somehow created an amazing life for themselves surrounded by great people.  The power and ability to create something purposeful and beautiful is what draws me to my friends and that's also my inspiration to wake up in the morning and create my best life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...