Saturday, April 25, 2020


My cooking habits are a bit off the charts these days.  Late last night after a refreshing bath instead of going to bed I suddenly decided to try and make a roast.  I looked up the recipe online and it seemed easy enough.  The poor princess Kelly saw that I started cooking meat and thought it was for her, so she waited under the little breakfast table nearby the stove the entire time waiting for a bite.  How could I not give some to my girl?  I cut the roast in half and saved the medium cooked meat for myself and the rare cooked meat and gave to my pups as a late night treat.  It's unbelievable how much meat four small tiny dogs can eat, they ate half of a huge beef roast and still look like they've never been fed ever!

When you have dogs, meal time is always simmering with excitement, there's no better way to win a little dog's heart than food and I get so much love in return.  I think regardless if you cook for friends or family or even your pets, the happiness around meal time is such an important thing to home life!


Since there's no hair salon open at the moment my hair has grown to unbelievable length, it sounds hilarious but every morning when I get up it almost seems to have grown an inch longer than the night before!  I have decided to not look at it as troublesome but appreciate having healthy long hair.  If not for quarantine I'd have chopped it all off to save myself some hassle, but now I get to have super long hair for a while!  With the weather getting warm there's a lot of hope in the air that the current situation will be over soon.  My friends and I are starting to make plans to go hiking or having some homemade dinners with perhaps just two or three people, it will be good to finally have some social interaction and normalcy again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...