Monday, April 19, 2021

Hello Again



After a few months of hiatus, I started to miss blogging again.  Life moves so fast this year and suddenly we are in the middle of April.  Part of the reason I stopped was because my home laptop's keyboard went out and I haven't got around to repair it, the bigger thing is that I just didn't have the energy or time.  


The pups are all doing well albeit the boys have lots of grey hair now, I think in dog years they are quite the old men by now!


I'm kind of really looking forward to Spring and Summer, it's been a surreal year and I'm looking forward to maybe some outdoor dining soon if things continue to improve.  In the meantime I'm always so thankful to be able to have a cozy little space of my own.  I've been getting better at making efforts to have quality time with friends, and sometimes I feel like my home is much cozier than a restaurant or cafe for dinner or hangout!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...