Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Small pet supply haul


I recently saw a few youtube videos about pet emergency preparations and it made me feel a bit inadequate as a dog mom, so I started working on putting together an emergency/ travel bag for my four pups.  If no emergency ever comes up it would still be a convenient go-to bag for their supplies or a travel bag when we go on road trips.  I picked up a few things from HomeGoods, one of my favorite items are the two dry food containers each with a tiny scoop inside.  It would be the perfect container for their kibbles and the amount should at least last one week!  I also threw in a couple of collapsible dog food bowls that seem super easy for travel and take no space to pack.  I can't wait to show the final finished project!  


Speaking of pet emergency preparation, check out this awesome youtube on how to make a pet first aid kit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...