Saturday, May 8, 2021




I pulled through a difficult week dealing with a health blip while trying to survive work, between rushing through appointments and getting boring life stuff done I somehow became dehydrated and was down for two days because I couldn't keep my balance.  Finally I Ubered myself to urgent care and got some help and it was probably as excruciating an experience as being covered from head to toe in hives.

As soon as I was up and running I had to catch up on the countless emails and phone calls that got left behind, it sure is a good feeling to be able to get up and take care of stuff as I was getting so frustrated not being able to do basic task like emails and phone calls.  


Once I'm somewhat back to normal, I got caught up on work fairly quickly and cooked dinner for four already cranky and hungry dogs, my cleaning lady came by to help me out with some chores around the house so things are somewhat back to normal again.  It sure is a good feeling to just take a little walk around the neighborhood and enjoy some peace and quiet.  Recently I always have the feeling that so much time has passed and sometimes all of a sudden it seems that the whole world around me is not the same anymore.  It seems like the world is growing and moving forward and away from a pandemic but not everyone survived it and part of myself somehow got left in the past.  I guess I'm saying that after a year of stress and isolation, not everyone came out of the pandemic feeling like the same.











 


2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your health scare, but glad you're getting back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janey!! sorry I just saw all the comments, somehow didn't see the comments coming up. Dehydration is no joke, it's been two months and I'm mostly back to normal but the recovery was super slow. Gotta drink water! I learned the hard way!

      Delete

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...