Tuesday, August 16, 2022

90 Day Glow Up (Part II)


It's been nearly a month of my 90 Day Glow Up plan and it's time for a small update!  Although I haven't lost much weight, I've drastically improved my way of eating and it's showing up in my skin, my energy level, as well as in my mood.

Since I love dining out, the hardest part is figuring out how to eat better and not going to restaurants so much.  One of the things that has helped me is having easy to grab foods available at home, in the morning I always pack a few things to work and so I won't be tempted to order take out food when I'm hungry.


I like to pack a handful of mixed nuts, one or two eggs along with an avocado and a piece of fruit, these can be healthy breakfast or a delicious afternoon snack.  I also always have some single pack oatmeal at my office in case I want some warm breakfast.  I often end up bringing so much food that I have no need to eat out at least for breakfast and lunch. 


My nutritional goal also includes more fiber intake and I'm starting to pack a salad for lunch a few days a week.  I'm slowly getting used to eating healthy food again and the process of pursuing better health is actually quite a positive and enjoyable journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...