Monday, August 1, 2022

Relaxing Sunday


Every week I try to have at least one day where I'm doing nothing but fun activities that I enjoy.  Sunday morning I got up early and went to the supermarket and got some more supplements, fruits and veggies for the week and also got a fresh juice on the go.  I also went through things in the fridge and made some meal plans for the coming week. 

I find that when I do a bit of planning, I actually save money and eat way better food.  This week I'm incorporating some vegan and vegetarian dishes and also bought several bottles of spring water as a bonus!

Besides eating healthy, I'm adding in cod liver oil and fish oil to my supplements hoping it will be good for joint and heart health but also improve my hair quality.  


I also looked at my skin care products and realized that it's badly in need of a refresh since I've ran out on several items and a few products no longer worked well for me.  I stopped by Sephora and picked up a new shampoo and conditioner along with a few skincare items, I'm really excited and looking forward to trying them out.  

While I was walking around I found a super cute white woven leather purse at Club Monaco, it was the only one in the shop and it was so perfect for summer so I had to bring it home with me.  I hardly buy any clothes these day since nothing fit right so I was so excited to find something that I actually liked!


Overall it was just a blissful rest day and definitely helped me to stay energized and focused for the coming week!







No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year Preparation

I always like to do a bit of preparation at the end of each year to welcome the new year, although this year things were very challenging, I...